Thursday, April 17, 2008

From our niece Jennifer

I went and visited Kylie the other day and often think about her when I drive that way. Actually everytime I drive that way I think of Kylie. I took the kids with me to see their cousin. We released balloons at the house the other day and my little Tyhler told me that God is going to give her pretty pink balloon to Kylie so she has something to play with. I spoke with Martha the other day she had called me to Thank me for coming. it was a beautiful service for a beautiful baby. I know one day your dreams will come true! I love you!!!!!! Jen

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice gesture - yes, i'm sure she loves the balloons you sent her - sweet little baby girl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home